The largest ship ever built, during its lifetime, had four names: Seawise Giant, Happy Giant, Jahre Viking and Knock Nevis. It was an Ultra Large Crude Carrier (ULCC) and had a displacement of 657,019 tons, a draft of 81 feet (24.6 m) and was considered the largest self-propelled man-made object ever built. She was sunk during the Iran-Iraq war but was salvaged and restored into service and was sold to India for scrap metal in 2009.a Hong Kong company that added container carrying capacity to the vessel.
- Best premium luxury smartphones – with price tags that’ll make your jaw drop
- Big Pic: China’s Lunar Spacecraft Snaps Trippy Pic Of The Moon And Earth
- Far-Off Planets Like the Earth Dot the Galaxy
- Going boldly: Behind the scenes at NASA’s hallowed Mission Control Center
- 2015 Panoz Esperante Spyder GT Prototype – Jay Leno’s Garage